Also formerly known as the Stone Gate, one of the three entrance gates once led into the city. Built-in the first half of the 14th century. From 1618 to the end of the 19th century, it served as a prison, and then until 1945 as the bell tower of the Holy Spirit and Holy Trinity churches. Between 1952 and 1960, the interior was rebuilt and the exhibition halls opened to the public in 1962. Today there are 5 exhibition floors: 4 with permanent exhibitions (archaeology, ethnography, history, and art) and a temporary exhibition hall.
Chojnice, 13 Podmurna St.